- Plans, directs, and oversees assigned OCCU-TEC projects.
- Consults with clients to determine compliance with environmental and safety standards, report findings and offers solutions.
- Prepares, reviews, evaluates and approves project proposals, specifications and reports.
- Provides technical assistance.
- Any other activity as directed or assigned.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Ability to recognize potential environmental hazards in numerous work environments.
- Working knowledge of Federal regulations pertaining to Safety and Environmental issues.
- Knowledge of Safety and Environmental evaluation methods and procedures.
- Knowledge of monitoring methods and procedures.
- Excellent communication skills including writing, grammar, and oral.
- Knowledge of basic computer software including Word and Excel.
Education and Experience:
At least five years of experience working as an Environmental Scientist or related position. Four-year degree in a science related field such as Environmental Science, Chemistry, Biology, or Safety a plus.
Must be willing to work time required to successfully complete job. Must be willing to travel by any mode. Must be professional in appearance and conduct.