Tank and Fuel Quality Management
The right fuel tank program with fuel testing and treatment if necessary, guarantees good working order, reduces cost, and protects vital company assets during normal operations and unexpected emergencies. OCCU-TEC's expertise in fuel tank management offers unique long-term solutions, not quick fixes that are less reliable and eventually cost more. We provide total servicing and maintenance on both above and underground fuel tanks for clients ranging from single locations up to a nation-wide network.
- Fuel Tank System Inspections
- Fuel Filtering and Stabilization
- Entry Style Tank Cleanings, Inspections, and Repair
- Automatic Tank Gauging System Programming and Installation
- Proactive Tank Maintenance and Management Plans
- Fuel Quality Testing and Treatment
- Tank and Line Tightness Testing
- Leak Detection System Troubleshooting, Sensor Replacement and Repair
- Fuel and Tank Monitor System Upgrades
- Specifications for Tank Installations, Removals, Cleanings, and Repairs
- Corrosion Protection Inspection and Testing
- Spill Prevention Control and Countermeasure Plans (SPCC) and Compliance Inspections
- Perform as Class A, B & C Designated Operator
- Class C Designated Operator Training Nationwide
We provide a range of Environmental Management, Safety Training and Green Energy Solutions in Kansas City, Omaha, Denver, Saint Louis and throughout the United States.
Local experts who can visit on-site: Kansas City Workplace Safety Training, Omaha Environmental Management, Denver Green Energy Solutions, Kansas City Environmental Training, Omaha Safety Training and Denver Renewable Energy.