In today's ever-changing regulatory environment, it's more important than ever for businesses to comply with all applicable laws and regulations.
Compliance audits can help businesses identify and address potential issues before they lead to costly fines or penalties.
Your facility should be ready to withstand an inspection from OSHA or the EPA at any time. Typically, an inspector will assess the effectiveness of your facility’s environmental and safety programs by asking EHS, operations and maintenance staff to answer a series of general questions. Inconsistent answers raise red flags to inspectors, who then start to investigate further. It’s important to stay ahead of the game. OCCU-TEC audits your business’s environmental and safety programs and develops plans for readying your workplace to help keep employees safe and ensure a smooth inspection.
- Risk assessment
We will assess your business's overall risk profile and identify the specific areas where you are most likely to be out of compliance.
Our experts will develop a customized plan and conduct a thorough audit of your business's compliance with all applicable laws and regulations.
We will provide you with a detailed report that identifies any areas where you are out of compliance and provides recommendations for improvement
- Policy development
We can help you develop policies and procedures that meet all applicable laws and regulations
- Training: We can provide training to your employees on a variety of compliance topics, such as hazard identification, risk assessment, and proper safety procedures
Benefits of Compliance Audits and Consulting
- Safer environment for employees: The health and safety of your employees should be your first priority. A workforce that feels safe is more productive and more likely to trust you as an employer.
- Meet and exceed applicable laws and regulations: Falling behind on ever-changing laws and regulations can become costly for your business. We’ll help you stay on top of past and future regulations.
- Ready for OSHA and EPA inspections: Avoid surprises in your inspections by preparing your organization and creating a culture of safety.
- Avoid costly fines and Worker’s Compensation payments: Staying in compliance with regulations puts your organization in a place to prevent or limit accidents and their associated costs.
We understand that compliance can be a complex and time-consuming process. Our team of experienced professionals can help you assess your compliance, develop a plan for improvement, and implement that plan to avoid costly fines and keep your employees safe. Contact us today to learn more about our compliance audit and consulting services.